Hot Body Etiquette
WE ARE ALL ONE!
We LOVE and APPRECIATE getting the opportunity to practice together! The energy in group practice is positive karma and reminds us together we are one. As a student of HOT BODY YOGA we kindly ask that you be respectful to others and adhere to the following policies so that all students may enjoy a positive, safe and effective class experience.
- Please try to arrive 10-15 minutes early for set up
- Always check-in at the front desk, even with online reservations please
- Be mindful when entering the studio, please keep talking to a minimum in low voices
- Always turn off cell phones
- For safety, please clean any sweat that came off your mat
- Please set aside the hour for yourself and plan to stay for the entire class
WHAT TO BRING
- Please bring plenty of water to stay hydrated
- Please bring towels SWEAT is JOY!
- Come with an open heart & mind. YOGA is a powerful vehicle of change and we are genuinely pleased to help guide you.
FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH THE TEACHER
- If you are new to class
- If you have any injuries or medical conditions
- If you prefer no hands-on physical adjustments
- If you are feeling light headed and need to leave. It is recommended that you attempt to stay in the room taking resting breaks until your body acclimates which can take up to 2-4 classes